Pest Control Supervisors and Technicians
Join our team at Gulfstar. We're always looking for great talent to join our growing company. We offer great benefits, excellent advancement opportunities, and much more!
LInterested in learning a sales and service? If you are looking to learn a sales, we are willing to train you to become a pest control specialist. This is a good opportunity for a bright future.
Given below are the responsibilities and duties of a pest control technician:
- Inspect buildings and premises for signs of pests or infestation
- Determine the type of treatment needed to eliminate pests
- Measure the dimensions of the area needing treatment
- Use baits and set traps to remove, control, or eliminate pest
- Apply pesticides in and around buildings and other structures
- Drive trucks equipped with power spraying equipment
- Create barriers to prevent pests from entering a building
Pest control technicians identify potential and actual pest problems, conduct inspections, and design control strategies. They work directly with customers and, as entry-level workers, use only a limited and safe range of pesticides.
Are you struggling with common household pests?. Contact us for professional service from our experts. Call at 050-923-4000.